Race Promotions at Flamboro Downs
Facilities Closed Until Further
GCGC recently decided to conduct racing at all three tracks
without spectators as it was deemed necessary to protect the health and
well-being of Great Canadian’s team members, the industry participants
that race and train at the racetracks, and the support personnel for the
Flamboro Downs is scheduled to resume live racing in
*Contest on hold until further notice*
You can win a
Tom Greenleaf from Kentucky, USA won the March 12 contest and will receive
a gift package from flamboro downs. Thank you all for playing!
*How to Play:
- Play online.
- Choose a horse in races 1 (one) thru the final race on the Thursday race program (plus an alternate in the event of a scratch).
- Submit your entries BEFORE the start of Race 1- Post Time: 6:35PM
(unless otherwise noted).
- Your horse must finish in the top three to advance (Survive) to the next race.
If your selection does not finish in the top 3 (three) you will be eliminated
from further play.The last person(s) alive will be the winner.
- There must be at least 3 correct picks for the
winner(s) to be determined. If none of the entries has 3 correct picks then
the contest will be deemed as closed and thus no winner.
- In the event there are more than five (5) winners,
a draw will be conducted and 5 of the entries will be drawn and each awarded
a prize of $20.00. The remaining entries (not drawn) will receive a Flamboro
Downs T-shirt or a similar like prize.
- Entrant with the most consecutive winners will be deemed to have won
the Survivor Challenge contest.
*View Full Rules and Regulations
(a new window will open)
Note: A new contest hyperlink gets activated here every week. The link opens to a
contest entry form.