GCGC recently decided to conduct racing at all three tracks
without spectators as it was deemed necessary to protect the health and
well-being of Great Canadian’s team members, the industry participants
that race and train at the racetracks, and the support personnel for the
Flamboro Downs is scheduled to resume live racing in September 2020. Facilities remain closed until further notice.
July 31, 2020 - Management at Flamboro Downs
have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 running of the
Confederation Cup, which was originally scheduled to be contested in May
and then re-scheduled to September 2020.
This was a difficult decision for management, but we felt that under the current operating protocols we could not present such a prestigious event in the manner it deserves.
We look forward to once again hosting the Confederation Cup in May 2021.
|September 2020||Live Racing Resumes|